HI!!

1. beccaboo254 Initiate Member

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm kind of new to fish keeping, but I've been learning a lot thru other sites, etc. I currently have a 20gal that is almost done cycling, which I had to move my Dwarf Gourami too b/c of issues in a smaller tank (but I moniter levels and change out water constantly to keep ammonia as low as possible)--I do know all about the nitrogen cycle). I also have a small tank in my daughter's room with a couple of guppies and a cory.

This is my first time to live plants, so that's been a learning experience!

Hopefully I can learn a lot more here and contribute some as I learn!

2. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to FishLore!!! Just give a yell if you need anything. We have a really friendly and fun bunch of people and will help all we can.
    Carol

3. beccaboo254 Initiate Member

Thanks Carol! That's an AWESOME list of tanks you have there! Do you have a fish room, or are they spread out?

4. dahly Member Member

Welcome to the gang! It's good to keep having more people join. Most of us are beginners and rely on the more experienced hobbyist to keep us straight. This site has a great bunch of very helpful and friendly people. Enjoy!

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

All those tanks are in my living room/fish room. (that means I don't have any furniture in my living room ;D )
    since that list was made i have added a 55G in the living room and put 2-10g fry tanks in the bedroom.
    Carol

6. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us! You will love it here! ;)

7. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

Welcome (again ;D )! I agree you will LOVE it here! This is the BEST forum I have ever been on! Easy to use, not too confusing, enough people that you can get a quick reply, and so friendly and helpful!!!!