Hi!! Wow!! Very excited!!

Obsession

I'm very excited! This is my first time ever stepping out as a member on a fish forum site!
I'm a hobbyist, myself and my husband!

Rose of Sharon

Welcome to Fishlore! Hope you love it here!!!! :)

Obsession

Hi! I'm sorry but I'm totally confused... I've always wanted to do this-buttt, I'm lost...
I am looking for someone who may have snails and fish that they'd like to rehome?
I don't understand "how" to reply... I'm very new at this...

Justwanttoknow

Hi! I'm sorry but I'm totally confused... I've always wanted to do this-buttt, I'm lost...
I am looking for someone who may have snails and fish that they'd like to rehome?
Hey, you cant make use the sell/buy/ rehoming features until you make 50 post but offer up fb market place, and, craigslist might have that stuff
Hey, you cant make use the sell/buy/ rehoming features until you make 50 post but offer up fb market place, and, craigslist might have that stuff
Also be careful with snails, You proablly just wanna have one healthy one or a couple different species that cant reproduce together also snails can make your healthy fish sick if you get ones with disease.

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :)

ProudPapa

Welcome to the forum. As Justwanttoknow said, we have a Buy, Sell, Trade section here, but it's not accessible to new members until you have 50 posts (you'll get there sooner than you expect). In the meantime, one of our members Pwilly07 has an online store where he sells fish, shrimp, and snails: Shop | Pwilly's Fish Emporium.

mattgirl

Welcome to Fishlore :)

We are happy to see you. You will soon find a lot of very nice folks here more than willing to lend a helping hand whenever you need it. Move around on the forum and get used to it. I know our first time venturing out on a forum can feel intimidating but keep in mind we were all new at this at one point. Given time I know you will start feeling comfortable here.

If you have questions Please don't hesitate to ask them.

Similar Aquarium Threads

20 Gallon Tank Hi
Replies
Views
Ouse
Replies
Views
saintanna
Replies
Views
Anders247
Replies