Hi There!!!

BettaObsessed

Reaction score
Hello, I just joined today, I have a huge obsession with Bettas! I have owned them off an alarm for 10 years but only recently started to learn the correct care for them that they need. Looking forward to learning lots! I have two females and 4 males! Working on setting up divided aquariums to make my heaters/filters a little more economical... This is Mazda, she zoom-zooms around all day!

Attachments

Susie11

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
What kind
BettaObsessed said:
Hello, I just joined today, I have a huge obsession with Bettas! I have owned them off an alarm for 10 years but only recently started to learn the correct care for them that they need. Looking forward to learning lots! I have two females and 4 males! Working on setting up divided aquariums to make my heaters/filters a little more economical... This is Mazda, she zoom-zooms around all day!
Welcome

Morosith

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome!

I’ll always love betta and I can say your obsession is well placed!

Have you considered trying a sorority? It’s one of my favorite ways to keep betta.

OP
BettaObsessed

BettaObsessed

Reaction score
Morosith said:
Welcome!

I’ll always love betta and I can say your obsession is well placed!

Have you considered trying a sorority? It’s one of my favorite ways to keep betta.
Yes I have!!! A sorority sounds fun! I know it is super involved but thinking of breeding.. Working on getting the correct set ups!

Susie11 said:
Thanks!!

Thunder_o_b said:
Greetings and welcome to Fishlore
Thank you!!!

Susie11 said:
What kind
BettaObsessed said:
Hello, I just joined today, I have a huge obsession with Bettas! I have owned them off and on for 10 years but only recently started to truly learn the correct care for them that they need. Looking forward to learning lots! I have two females and 4 males! Working on setting up divided aquariums to make my heaters/filters a little more economical... This is Mazda, she zoom-zooms around all day!
Susie11 said:
What kind
I have a Male & Female Crowntail, I love the Crowntails!!

Thunder_o_b said:
Greetings and welcome to Fishlore
Thanks!!

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator