Hi There, I'm New!

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by NeonFish, Apr 19, 2018.

1. NeonFishNew MemberMember

Hi! I posted a thread with lots of questions but haven't introduced myself! I'm NeonFish! I chose that name because I've always loved neon tetras. When I was younger, I used to catch little minnows at the river and take them home and keep them in a tiny fish bowl. Poor little things, but I sure did enjoy having them, I guess I never stopped to think that I was taking them from a giant river and confining them to a tiny fish bowl. I remember once one of them had babies, I was so surprised! I'm high school age now, and I want to learn more about fish so I can have a tank of my own and treat the fish well! My family also has a large tank with a fancy goldfish, a pond outside with "feeder" type goldfish & minnows, and a little betta tank, but although I live with them, those aren't my pets, as I'm not responsible for their care. I don't really have any pictures of my family's fish, just one poor quality picture of our giant goldfish in the pond: [​IMG]

Can't wait to learn more about these interesting creatures and have a (hopefully) thriving tank of my own! Nice to meet all of you! :)

2. HORNET1

HORNET1Well Known MemberMember

WELCOME ABOARD !!!

3. 75g Discus Tank

75g Discus TankFishlore VIPMember

Welcome to fishlore!

I hope you like it here!

4. Blue172

Blue172New MemberMember

Welcome! I'm still pretty new too, but this place is a fantastic source of info! And I love your family's giant fish. I would love to get a pond filled with goldfish and kois, but that seems more like a dream right now. But regardless, good luck with your fish adventures! :D

5. JoeCamaro

JoeCamaroWell Known MemberMember

Welcome to FishLore!
    I am glad you are here. Great way to start your journey.

6. pugletfanWell Known MemberMember

Welcome to Fishlore!! This is a great place to learn and ask questions!!! You will learn so much! Most people here are very friendly and knowledgeable and enjoy helping others!

7. shutterbug13

shutterbug13Well Known MemberMember

Welcome to Fishlore!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice