Hi! Newbie-ish

starspeckledsky

Hi! I've been reading threads in here to help me and answer questions I've had but only recently (today) registered. Excited to get to know everyone, ask questions, and maybe help out a bit with the limited knowledge I have.

I just posted a thread, the first part details basically my whole life as a fish keeper so far: Help - What Should I Do???. I have one goldfish named Clementine - he's my family's first pet and we got him totally on accident. I spend about 30 minutes every day trying to improve his life in a 3 gallon tank - no hate, if you read the thread I linked I explain everything.

So glad to be here and excited to meet everyone!

Coradee

Welcome to Fishlore, I can guarantee that a good number of us also started our fish keeping lives with accidental ownership but once we start we’re hooked!

starspeckledsky

Coradee said:
Welcome to Fishlore, I can guarantee that a good number of us also started our fish keeping lives with accidental ownership but once we start we’re hooked!
Thank you!

Sheldon13

Ah man, your parents are bumming me out, lol. I think the basement pool could work. Definitely go for the 400 gallon, then you could have 3-4 comets in there!

Wolf010

Welcome to fishlore!!!!

starspeckledsky

Sheldon13 said:
Ah man, your parents are bumming me out, lol. I think the basement pool could work. Definitely go for the 400 gallon, then you could have 3-4 comets in there!
Thank you for the advice!

Wolf010 said:
Welcome to fishlore!!!!
Thanks!

Top Bottom