hi im new

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by lollipopkiller, Nov 25, 2012.

1. lollipopkiller

lollipopkillerWell Known MemberMember

Hey people I'm new to the website and the hobby and want to know a lot but first I have just bought a new green terror and I noticed he only uses one fin when swimming unless he is provokes is this normal he is 2" right now also he has a bright orange top fin stripe I had found it in an oscar tank but I'm positivevits a green terror is it ok? Please help!

2. LyleBWell Known MemberMember

Sorry, I know nothing of Green Terrors. Someone should be along shortly to help you out.

Just wanted to say welcome.

3. OP
    OP
    lollipopkiller

lollipopkillerWell Known MemberMember

Ok thanks

4. ssubbie1231New MemberMember

Hi I'm Sheri and I'm new too. Been fishkeeping for about a year. Hope you get some help on your green terror.

5. Disc61

Disc61Well Known MemberMember

Hi Lollipop, welcome to Fishlore. can you give us more info on the fish. maybe a pic would help as well. Sometimes they only use one fin. is the fish eating and otherwise acting normal?
    now for the real issue, a green terror, convict and Oscar in a 10 gl?? i know your info states they are only babies, but this is just to small of a tank for even babies.

6. LibelleNew MemberMember

Welcome! See you on the board.

7. Kai

KaiValued MemberMember

Welcome to the forums! ^_^

8. Ava

AvaValued MemberMember

Welcome! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice