Hi! I'm New To Fishlore And Fish Keeping

Doomheadthebetta

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hi, fellow fish lovers! I am new to fishlore and fish keeping. I have had betta's before but I used to keep them in bowls. Now I know that bowls aren't good or fair for them! I have a 20 gallon with a baby clown pleco, 3 Harlequin rasboras, and a male dwarf gourami. Oh, and 3 nerite snails. My 10 gallon will now house Doom head, my platinum dragon scale plakat I want to get a snail and dwarf corydoras for him but I will add them later on. I look forward to making new friends and getting advice from anyone on fishlore and hopefully I will help others too as I learn more and gain more experience with keeping fish! ☺

RockinRy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thank you! I don't know if you know where I got the name from but I got it from Rob Zombie's movie 31! Doom head was one of my favorite characters! ☺☺
Oh alright, yes I’ve never seen the movie. I googled Doom Head and he looks pretty crazy ha. Might need to check out that movie at some point.

Wolf010

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Welcome to fishlore!!! You may want a larger school of harlequin rasboras as they feel more comfortable in school of at least 6

Doomheadthebetta

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome to fishlore!!! You may want a larger school of harlequin rasboras as they feel more comfortable in school of at least 6
Ya I want to get more I shouldn't have listened to the guy at the fish store. I also want to get a different type of fish too that won't fight my gourami and get too big

Doomheadthebetta

Valued Member
Reaction score
Tetras might be nice
They are pretty but I want something that's at least the size of my male dwarf gourami and friendly I actually wanted a female dwarf gourami but I didn't know what they looked like so I accidentally bought a gold 3 spot gourami. But she was female and abusive to my little blue male.I rehomed her to a friend who had a huge tank

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom