Hi, I'm New here

EsorMB

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to say Hi. I'm new to the forum and new to tropical fish keeping - so I will have lots of questions!

Barb

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
EsorMB said:
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to say Hi. I'm new to the forum and new to tropical fish keeping - so I will have lots of questions!

Barb
hI barb! welcome to fishlore! we love questions here!!! find the right board and fire away and we'll do our best to help!!
we always have questions as well as answers!! what size tank do you have? has it cycled yet? have you any fish in there yet? hope all is going well!
tan

OP
E

EsorMB

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.
I have a 25 gallon tank that is in the middle (I think) of a fishless cycle - thanks to all the great info on this site and others about fishless cycling. I don't know yet what fish I'm going to put in but I'm aiming for a peaceful community tank once the cycle is complete.

Barb

tan.b

Well Known
Reaction score
EsorMB said:
Thanks for the welcome.
I have a 25 gallon tank that is in the middle (I think) of a fishless cycle - thanks to all the great info on this site and others about fishless cycling. I don't know yet what fish I'm going to put in but I'm aiming for a peaceful community tank once the cycle is complete.

Barb
excellent!! bet you're looking forward to fish going in! don't forget.....add them a few at a time as too many at once can send the ammonia up again and you'll be cycling all over again!!
enjoy!
Tan

susitna-flower

Well Known
Reaction score
HI ! I 'm glad you joined us in this fishy forum. Jump right in the water is fine! Hopefully these good folks can answer any questions, but we also love to see pictures of your (tank's) , one is a good start, but if you are like the rest of us it will be more soon! Welcome aboard!

Fish in the Frozen North

New Threads