Hi! I'm new here!

FishPlanet

Hello! I just joined the forum to learn a lot more about fish keeping! So, It all started in 2018 with three goldfish. 2 died and 1 still lives up to this day. We then got a 10 gallon set up with 4 fish from my friend! We made a pond for our goldfish, Silver, out of a pool and gave her 3 more friends and the fish in the 10 gallon 7 more friends. I then got a betta in 2020 and put him in a 1 gallon fish bowl. Later, I got him a 20 gallon tank with tank mates. I got livebearers for that tank and as you all know, They reproduce like crazy! We got a 10 gallon for them also. So, Now we have 3 tanks and a pond. I hope I will learn a lot from here and you can all help me! Thanks!!

Motherlovebetta

Sounds like you have come to the right place! Welcome.

FishPlanet

Thank you! I am already enjoying the forum!

MyFishAddiction

Welcome!

Motherlovebetta

Thank you! I am already enjoying the forum!
Tank pics! Love me a beautiful betta!

FishPlanet

richiep

Croeso welcome to fishlore

Basil

Welcome! Sounds like you are well on your way to MTS (multi tank syndrome)! :D

FishPlanet

Welcome! Sounds like you are well on your way to MTS (multi tank syndrome)! :D

I already am! Lol!

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :)

JLAquatics

Welcome to the family! I hope you like it here, I sure do!

HupGupp

Welcome! Not everyone is an aquascaper, I'm not. The important thing is your fish like it.

FishPlanet

Yep. not a aquascaper. Sadly. :( Thanks for the welcome!

JLAquatics

Yep. not a aquascaper. Sadly. :( Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome! Not everyone is an aquascaper, I'm not. The important thing is your fish like it.
Seriously, anyone can create an aquascape IMO if I say anything about it. It is not as hard to do as one may think. You just need to know what kind of setup you want to achieve, how your fish requirements will fit in to the design, and having a proper hardscape with enough materials before planting the tank. Maybe this article I
created here on Fishlore a few months back can help you both out some. :)

Aquascaping Tips and Tricks for a Beginner

Trust me, just a few years back I never considered myself an aquascaper either. However, with the right planning and a good eye you both can create something fantastic as well. Happy Scaping. ;)

FishPlanet

Thank you all for making me feel welcome!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Hi!
Replies
Views
Rose of Sharon
Replies
Views
Cue
Replies
Views
richiep
Replies