Hi I’m Hail :)

Hail5384

Hello y’all! You can call me Hail. Currently I have a 29 gallon stocked with plates, yellow mystery snails, and some live plants. I also have a 90 gallon with black skirt tetras, and a 10 gallon nursery tank. I’ve had fish for pretty much my entire life including bettas (splendens and imbellis), goldfish (fan tail, feeder, and telescope eye), rams, guppies, Class N endlers, mollys, African cichlids, angel fish, and catfish. Sadly a house fire killed the fish I had at the time in 2011,and I’ve downsized some as I’m moving to a different college campus soon, but I’d love to get more fish when in a more permanent place. Until then Im very happy with the tanks I have currently :)!

BigManAquatics

Welcome to Fish Addicts Anonymous!!

peachsonas

Welcome! College kid fish keepers unite!

Hail5384

Welcome! College kid fish keepers unite!
Yes there isn’t enough of us!

richiep

Croeso welcome to fishlore Hail

betta06

welcome to fishlore! got any tank pictures?

LoachWhisperer

Welcome! :)

MyFishAddiction

Welcome!

JLAquatics

Welcome to Fishlore! Feel free to make some threads with any questions, sit back and most importantly, have fun with your new friends on Fishlore! (Pictures of your tanks also would be great) ;)

I was also a college student last year but graduated quite recently. Regardless, I wish you the best of success with your college endeavor, it is very rewarding when you graduate. :)

HupGupp

Welcome! Class N endlers, I had to look that up. I'll have to keep them in mind if I ever set up an endler tank. You learn something new here every day!

RedGallant

Welcome

Hail5384

Welcome! Class N endlers, I had to look that up. I'll have to keep them in mind if I ever set up an endler tank. You learn something new here every day!
Yes they are beautiful little things! I had the orange line from Our Latest Orchid Endler Variation: Orange Line Orchid Endler
But that was years ago so I no longer have any pictures of them. I may try and get them again after moving I really enjoyed them. Not as friendly as their guppy cousins though I will say that.
welcome to fishlore! got any tank pictures?
Yes my 29 gallon is the tank I find most beautiful. It’s my one with live plants. Yes there is a clump of artificial and real plants floating on top so that clump looks a bit ugly, but it’s to ensure I do have some platy babies survive. I used to have a harem of female bettas in here and they did not allow many baby platys to survive. Sadly they have all passed I had each for 4+ years my favorite of the batch passing two years ago. For the most part I don’t scrub the algae as my mystery snails do a very good job cleaning it, so ignore the sand having some. Seems I can’t get it off that the light does make it kind of yellowy, but seems a lot of non fish people come over and love the setup so ‍♀️ And yes most of those yellow things are mystery snails. My original two Gary and Pumpkin graced me with two batches of babies before passing. The babies make a year in August and September. My guess is I have about 30-40.

Attachments

• A494804C-445E-489A-8D0E-3810DE2406D2.jpeg
    A494804C-445E-489A-8D0E-3810DE2406D2.jpeg
    245.5 KB · Views: 15
  • E1C3A2AF-CA99-4A17-9AB4-1FDEEA7D3E11.jpeg
    E1C3A2AF-CA99-4A17-9AB4-1FDEEA7D3E11.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 16

CoryDee

Welcome :)

Tappy4me

Welcome aboard!

Similar Aquarium Threads