hi-- I am a newbie

1. maybet Initiate Member

Hello all,
    I started searching the internet for help with my aquarium and haven't left this site since. This website is so informative, and the people are so friendly. I have had my 10gal tank set up for only 5 months, it is my first tank. I would say I must have had some beginers luck because I didn't do anything I should have in the begining...the article about ignorance was a major guilt trip for me. I will not depend on luck anymore since finding this website, from now on I will follow all instructions. Thanks in advance for any advise you give, because I am sure I will need plenty.

Mary Beth

2. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FishLore! You were one of the lucky ones who didn't make all the mistakes and pay a high price for them! It's so great you decided to join us, and we hope you post here on FishLore often! ;)

3. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome to Fishlore.com. I love the name of your Betta. I hope you will find your time here helpful, it was the saving grace for my fish as I was not one of the lucky ones and I made almost every mistake in the book. :( The people on this forum are the best people I have met online and they help everyone to the best of their ability.

Again, welcome and I hope you have a lot of fun and happiness with your fish.

Rose

:D

4. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

LOL i like the name of your Betta, too. Anyway soon enough you will find out that too many hours go by and you don't even realize how long you have Actually spent on this site! Also, if I can recommend another great site that helped me alot in the beginning: www.wetwebmedia.com. But no site matches the forums on this one :)

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Just wanted to add my welcome to the pile ;) Hope we see you often.
    Carol

6. maybet Initiate Member

incase you wanted to know, his name is Dr.Suess because he is red and blue...get it...one fish two fish, red fish blue fish... ::)

7. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

;Dhehehehe :D that is too adorable!

8. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

:D
    Pictures! We want Pictures! He sounds BEAUTIFUL!

I just LOVE Bettas. :D

Rose