Hi from Ohio

palomino78

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just joined this morning. I have recently gotten into the hobby and look forward to learning more about it from more knoweldgeable people like you. I have a 1 gallon betta tank and a 37 gallon cube tank with various fish. My favorite fish are bettas and gouramis.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to fishLore! We have people of all ages and experience levels from all over the world
Carol

Tumbleweed

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Welcome to Fish Lore Palomino

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, you'll be a true Fishlorean in no time with the amount of experience you'll be able to tap into here.

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
WELCOME TO FISHLORE!

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us! I love bettas and gouramis too! They are so beautiful! As you get more into the hobby, you will end up with so many favorites! You will love it here!

Jmarcus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome you must love horses also

palomino78

Reaction score
Hey guys! Thank you all for giving me such a warm welcome. I do like horses as well. I own a 13 year old palomino quarter horse which I have had for 10 years now. This new fish hobby is fun. I am planning for more tanks when I get a place of my own soon.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I've never owned any horses, but I love them dearly too. They're such beautiful and noble creatures! I did ride a horse a few times though

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom