Hi, From England

Lindsay83

Active Member
Member
Messages
325
Reaction score
224
Location
Newcastle, England
Experience
More than 10 years
HI Fishlore.

As you might have guessed, my name is Lindsay, although I usually get Linz. I'm new to the forum, but not the hobby, as not too long ago, I had 3 tanks permanently set up, ranging from a 54ltr tank, to a 200ltr tank, plus a quarantine tank which proved invaluable and was almost permanently set up itself at one point.

After a break of a couple years, I'm currently planning to set up my modest 100ltr tank as a South American biotope with a shoal of small tetra and Apistogramma.

I think that's about it. I look forward to getting to know you all.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #4
OP
Lindsay83

Lindsay83

Active Member
Member
Messages
325
Reaction score
224
Location
Newcastle, England
Experience
More than 10 years
BottomDweller said:
HI and welcome to fishlore!
Thanks.

Little Tank of Happiness said:
Welcome Lindsay! Good to see new members joining!
I stumbled across the site by accident, Googling something fish related (what that was, I don't quite remember) and decided to check it out. Read a few threads to get the "feel" of the site, and ..., here I am.
 

Little Tank of Happiness

Well Known
Member
Messages
510
Reaction score
221
Location
South GA
Experience
Just started
Lindsay83 said:
Thanks.



I stumbled across the site by accident, Googling something fish related (what that was, I don't quite remember) and decided to check it out. Read a few threads to get the "feel" of the site, and ..., here I am.
That's the same way I joined actually! I was looking up something about my first fish to make sure I had all the care requirements in check and thought hey... while I am here let's sign up!
 

JRS

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
1,045
Location
Massachusetts
Experience
3 years
Little Tank of Happiness said:
That's the same way I joined actually! I was looking up something about my first fish to make sure I had all the care requirements in check and thought hey... while I am here let's sign up!
Welcome!
 

Redshark1

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,089
Reaction score
2,514
Location
Leeds, Yorkshire, England.
Experience
More than 10 years
HI and welcome. This is a really great site. I've been keeping fish for fifty years and still learn something every day on here!
 

Tri5guy

Active Member
Member
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Experience
2 years
Welcome Linz, from "across the pond". SA biotope tanks are awesome. Post some pics, when you're up and running. enjoy!
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #15
OP
Lindsay83

Lindsay83

Active Member
Member
Messages
325
Reaction score
224
Location
Newcastle, England
Experience
More than 10 years
Redshark1 said:
HI and welcome. This is a really great site. I've been keeping fish for fifty years and still learn something every day on here!
That's already happened to me, actually. There's a post that I came across last night which really interested me, but I left it at the time and am having some difficulty finding it again. I'll persevere, though.

Tri5guy said:
Welcome Linz, from "across the pond". SA biotope tanks are awesome. Post some pics, when you're up and running. enjoy!
I have every intention of posting pics.
 

New Threads

Similar Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
216
Guests online
3,320
Total visitors
3,536

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom