Hi from a Hero member

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Member
I never stopped by heroto say hello so ..............








HI!!!!!!





Miley
 

Terry

Member
And a

HELLO!

To you too!
 

Terry

Member
That was supposed to be a

HELLO!

If I can figure out the font editor!
 
  • Thread Starter

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Member
thank you so much and you put it in between the font things. lol Miley
 

Peter243243

Member
If you're wondering you are not the only one, I never did this either! ;D

Hello, Hero member
 

atmmachine816

Member
Welcome to Fishlore, fellow member

I never did it either
 

Clint

Member
srry to bother you just navigating thru this site u are called betabuddy pls read my post in betas let me know if this is strange or is it normal? thx take care....thx 4 ur time
 

Gunnie

Member
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
 
  • Thread Starter

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Member
thank you all and Clint - I replied to your thing. Thnx all Miley!!
 

Stradius011

Member
Peter243243 said:
If you're wondering you are not the only one, I never did this either!  ;D

Hello, Hero member
Whoa Peter! You're a Hero Member already! ;D
 

Clint

Member
BettaBuddy said:
thank you all and Clint - I replied to your thing. Thnx all Miley!!
what thing
?
 

Isabella

Member
LOL ... HELLO ! ;D
 
  • Thread Starter

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Member
Clint - you asked me to reply to your betta post - I did. and isabella - thnx! miley
 

Clint

Member
BettaBuddy said:
Clint - you asked me to reply to your betta post - I did. and isabella - thnx! miley
thx 2 both u.....thx 4 ur time...Clint
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view



Top Bottom