Hi FishLore Community!!

BergenBettas

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I’m excited to be apart of this community. I have been into fish (animal/Pet) keeping and breeding for most of my life, that being said there is always room to learn and improve! I have done rescues from schools, bred bettas, Livebearers, snails, and mainly nano fish. I mainly deal with freshwater nano aquariums but also have a turtle and other animals! Hopefully I will start my first saltwater aquarium soon! I have around 10-12 tanks in my little makeshift fish room, the number fluctuates sometimes. My current betta spawn are in mini tanks on shelves all grown out. I enjoy aquascaping finding cool underrated nano species! Thank you for reading! Hope I can contribute to this wonderful community!

Mhamilton0911

Well Known
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome, and you sound like you've got quite the variety!

LETS SEE THEM PICTURES!!

Please :)

Convoluted77

Reaction score
Welcome.Sounds like a great fish room.I love nano fish too.Its so much fun having multiple good size schools of nano fish in one tank and watching them all play all day without getting stressed or beat up haha.

OP
BergenBettas

BergenBettas

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Shaylac98 said:
Yess!! Pictures please!
Mhamilton0911 said:
Hello! Welcome, and you sound like you've got quite the variety!

LETS SEE THEM PICTURES!!

Please :)
Morrigan said:
Welcome! Adding my vote for pics!

Convoluted77 said:
Welcome.Sounds like a great fish room.I love nano fish too.Its so much fun having multiple good size schools of nano fish in one tank and watching them all play all day without getting stressed or beat up haha.
Thank you so much for all the hype! I’m sorry for not posting the pictures quickly but here are a few in process!

Attachments

OP
BergenBettas

BergenBettas

Reaction score
Experience
5 years

New Threads