HI Everyone!!!

1. FishFan Member Member

Let me start off by saying...I MISS YOU ALL!!! I have been SO busy lately, but figured I had better let you all know I haven't forgotten about you. I have all my holiday shopping done and what I have already gotten is all wrapped! It's insane, but I hate to have to rush. Momma & baby are growing fast (yes, me & the bun) and hope to know by Christmas if it's a SheBaby or a HeBaby ;) Living in the Midwest, along with the snow, we get illnesses, so with 5 of us in the family, it moves person to person and someone always seems to be coughing or sneezing...or worse!!! This year, it seems to be ear infections. So anyhoo....How are you all??? My fishies are doing super awesome! My 2 Angels are so BIG!!! I had to trade my Monster pleco in-he was just too big and such a pig! He was starting to torment my little Monster pleco, so he had to go. Now, all is pretty peaceful and pleasant in my tank. Well, not much else, just hustle & bustle!!!
    Take Care & Please, I wanna hear from you :D

Mary

clear.gif

2. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

So glad to hear from you!!!! Glad you and the bun are doing well :D Yes please let us know if we are expecting a shebaby or hebaby :p
    Shopping done???? Never happens around here. I know what you mean about illnesses, we just seem to share them with each other and back again.
    again glad to hear from you and glad fishes are well also.
    Carol

3. FishFan Member Member

Thanks, Carol. Always nice to be back, just wish I had more time. Hope you read my post under breeding...what a night!!! Take Care & Keep in Touch!

4. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

It's so good to hear from you! Please keep us posted on the bun! As you can see, there's been lots of posting going on, and we're all hanging in there! Glad you had a minute to pop in! ;D