Hi everyone

1. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

Unfortunately, school started so you won't be hearing from me as much any more. I will try to keep you updated about my tank, but I may not be able to answer other questions. Right now I have 2 female Platies and 2 female Guppies in my 10-gal. Thanks to everyone who helped me get it set up by answering my questions. Unfortunately one of my Guppies is sick...could you pleeease check out my post in fish disease? Fortunately everything else is going perfectly. I can't wait to get my other fish--1 male Guppy, 1 male Platy, and 2 Dwarf Otto Catfish. I have to go now, but I'll try to get back on ASAP!

2. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Good luck in school and keep in touch!!!!
    Carol

3. Craig Well Known Member Member

yep same here guys im bak at skool as well, lower 6th!!!!! the only good point is the 6th form common room!!! loads of work!!! :'( u mite not hear as much as me now either but i'll do my best 2 come on as much as i can!! i will return more at holidays so the next break in the uk is halloween so more from me then !

cheers,

C W

4. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Ahh well I wish I was back at school but actually I've finally got myself a full time contract where I work int he museum so I'm not around much either :-\ And I was away in Canada for 2 weeks and came back to find mny brother hadn;t even cleaned the tanks once so they're all grubby and green.. poor fishies! So thats my job today :D

5. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

You guys post when you can! ;)

6. Jason Well Known Member Member

Why would you want to be back at school? I'm lovin my holidays which just started on Saturday!

7. Jason Well Known Member Member

Only a two week break before the last term(term 4) then the big Christmas/summer holidays