Hi everyone

Steviebutch

Reaction score
Hey there.

I am new to this forum as well as having an aquarium. My partner, Mark, has had them in the past and I got him
one for his birthday. I got a 28 gallon Marineland with the bow front (it magnifies)

So far we have 2 dwarf Gouramies, 2 Gold Gouramis, 1 Angel. 1 Clown Loach and 1 Scissor tail. It is really fun
to watch them (so do the 2 cats, Buddy and Marcel) We made sure to get an aquarium with a glass top so that
the cats wouldn't mistake them for dinner!

Anyway, that's all for now. Just wanted to drop in and say howdy............Howdy!

Steve

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to FishLore!! We have people of all ages and experience levels here and from all over the world. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Carol

skippi

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome to fishlore....  everyone here is great... you will find everything you need here and if they don't know they find out.. It is a great place to be... Hope you enjoy it as much as i do....

Heidi   

Steviebutch

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome! I have already met a couple of people who have been very helpful. I am new
at Tropical fish so I need lots of advice.

Best,
Steve

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site..you couldn't ask for a nicer, more knowledgable bunch of guys and gals to get advice from.

Joe G

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome

hopesmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
Howdy!!

saulPAB

Reaction score
hi there!

i'm new as well~ everyone here is really nice and knowledgeable to boot! you'll like it at fishlore!

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! Keep a close watch on your gouramis, especially the goldens. They are quite the bully and will probably be pretty nasty to each other, your dwarf gouramis, and your angel. It's great to have you with us!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom