Hi everyone! Great forum!!!

Sunny

Reaction score
I am so happy I have discovered this forum!  I bought my first fish yesterday and I realize I don't know everything I should!!!  I am happy there is a group of people that are willing to share their experience and expertise - I will be needing them!

Sunny 

susitna-flower

Well Known
Reaction score
Welcome sunny, what size tank do you have? What kind of fish are you interested in?

Be sure to read all the articles and threads in the beginners section, especially those that tell about the nitrogen cycle. Pick up a master test kit, to test your ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate levels in your aquarium. It is possible with lots of TLC to cycle your tank with a fish, before you get any more you should wait till your tank has completed this cycle. It can take weeks, so be patient. I have found taking time to plan out your tank can be half the fun! Good Luck !

Fish in the Frozen North

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! Click on the link in my signature "FishLore Articles for Beginners" to get you started.

OP
S

Sunny

Reaction score
Thank you!   !

I have a 10-gallon tank and I have listed my fish in my signature.  I  have already learned a lot from this site!  I'm very happy.

Sunny 

New Threads