Hi Everybody!

1. Lradke Initiate Member

Hi everyone! Luke here from Canada. This week my wife and I got a 30 gallon tank (freshwater) and today I stuck in the first fish to break in the tank (forgive me for not knowing the terms). I found this site and it looks like an excellent place to find information and ask questions. I look forward to learning about how to stock and keep my tank and to asking many questions.

Cheers! :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

2. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

Hi and welcome to fish lore! You will find a lot of information to help you out with getting that tank up and running properly in no time.

3. Borisbbadd Guest

Welcome !!!

4. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Great to have you with us!

5. spdrbob Member Member

Welcome , I'm pretty new too here and find hours of informative reading and some fun too on the site.

6. bowcrazy Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FishLore! Hope you find the site as enjoyable and informative as I have over the past year. Lots of good fish-keepers here willing to help you out all you have to do is ask. Advice is free, patience a virtue and having fun while learning mandatory. You will soon learn that your “spell checker” doesn’t know fish and our chemistry class is easy and the only testing is done by you.

I would like to suggest a few things for you to read up on that might help you get the tank safe for your fish and help you in the long run. First off read up on the nitrogen cycle, this will give you the basics on how a tank works and what you need to do to get your tank safe for fish. Secondly you might read a few of the fish profiles before you start buying lots of fish. Third in the beginners section there are some real good topics to read that will cover just about all the things a beginner in the hobby needs to know.

7. sophia2change Initiate Member

Glad to meet you here:)
    Let's learn together