Hi Craig!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dahly, Jan 13, 2006.

1. dahlyValued MemberMember

Just starting a thread that we can all use to send greetings to you! I'm out of rodent and snake stories currently, but don't want you to feel forgotten. So a hardy hello to you! And about setting up another fish tank.............. ;D

2. Isabella

IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Yes! How are you Craig? Let us know how's everything! Greetings to you!

3. chickadee

chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Yes, Craig, I know you drop in on us to keep up with what happens here because you answered me in my post. You should consider a tank again. It is obvious that you still love fish and have a rapport with us "fishies",

Thank you for your kindness,

Rose
    :)

4. Butterfly

ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Good Morning Craig!! ;D
    Carol

5. CraigWell Known MemberMember

lol!!!!! i check up every nite i feel honoured 2 hav a post with my name on it 4 starters lol!!!! considered gettin a new tank set up but at the minute its not appropriate as i have alot of skool work goin down lower 6th is tough slave driven work!!!!!! i hav alot of friends in here and wont leave thanks very much Dahly by the way :D

C W

6. JasonWell Known MemberMember

GOOG 2 UR Considering getting back in the business!
    Good Luck wit School

I start Yr 11 on Feb 3rd

7. OP
    OP
    d

dahlyValued MemberMember

Hey Craig! I trust all is well with you?

8. CraigWell Known MemberMember

everythin is gr8 my AS-Level mock exams r over !!! so now just hav 2 work 4 the real things dont think iv performaed well in the mocks but thats what there there 4 2 fail then do well in the real exams! lol had 2 look after my m8s fish there 4 a few days just pop in feed them etc so gave me a taster dont no why cause i c them everythime im round which is like everyday!! lol so im just takin it easy!

o im on work experience next week im goin bak 2 my primary school 4 the week as i am considerin bein a primary school teacher so il tell u how it goes ! this place is boomin as ever its gr8 2 c so many new names ! KEEP IT UP EVERY1
    :D

C W

9. JasonWell Known MemberMember

I'm organising my work experience at the moment but have to put it on hold as I just had 4 teeth extracted. My Work exper. is in July

10. OP
    OP
    d

dahlyValued MemberMember

Hey Craig!  I've seen that you've posted recently.  I was wondering your 2 Hamsters and
    2 Gerbils swim yet?  They do have a really big water trough, don't they?  Hope you're well!  Glenn

11. CraigWell Known MemberMember

lol i post as often as i can i think i post at least once a day in here still even though im still not bak in2 the hobby my hamster and gerbils unfortunately hate the water lol even if they get a big drop of water on their noses from the water bottle they go crazy :D :D still waitin 2 get my dog sum day in the future !!! i know my tank will b used again some day!!!

C W

12. CraigWell Known MemberMember

THE QUESTION MAN HAS RETURNED MWAHHH HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :D :D

C W

13. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

yay go craig! you can do it! more fish! more fish! must have more fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol ;)

14. JasonWell Known MemberMember

Thanks for the nose news neighbour

15. CraigWell Known MemberMember

lol!!!!!!! its just the way homer says in J-Man so funny !!!!! we love the simpsons!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

C W

16. JasonWell Known MemberMember

LOL!   :D :D :D
    Its such a classic show!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice