Hi all!

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by Nikita, Jan 7, 2013.

1. NikitaWell Known MemberMember

Hello everyone!

My name is Nikita (Yes I'm a guy haha). I'm gay, Young, Athletic, and not new to fish keeping, I've keep fish some years now.

I currently don't have any fish tanks whatsoever. I got rid of all of them a couple years back due to complicated reasons. I don't plan on getting any fish or fish tanks anytime soon, but hopefully one day I'll be back up and running.

I used to have so much knowledge on fish, but now it has sorta left my mind. I still know most of what I did, but I will have to stay on here and learn once again! :)

-Nikita

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  2. JoannaBWell Known MemberMember

Welcome! May I suggest that you buy a five gallon betta tank? ;) LOL you will find that we are a group of enablers here.

3. NikitaWell Known MemberMember

Thank you for the welcome!

I may consider one, but I'd rather wait until I move to get a fish tank.

4. EverythingzenWell Known MemberMember

Welcome!
    I'm quite curious to see just how long it takes you to get another tank now, haha :D

5. NikitaWell Known MemberMember

Thank you! I'm not sure. I hope I move. I'd love to get a 55 gallon tank.

6. kellyiswickedValued MemberMember

Haha I highly recommend not getting any tanks before moving! That was a horrible horrible experience, and I only was moving 2 blocks! But here's to hoping you move if that's what you desire and then you can jump back into the best hobby around.

7. NikitaWell Known MemberMember

I don't plan on getting a tank here. I've moved with a tank once and it was very difficult, I agree. I'm ready to jump back in it.

8. Disc61Well Known MemberMember

Hi Nikita, Welcome to Fishlore.

9. NikitaWell Known MemberMember

Thank you Disc61

10. Quinn_Lamb98Well Known MemberMember

i can almost garantee that you will end up setting up a small 5 gallon betta tank (at least). no matter how hard you fight you will set one up, lol.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM Nikita!!!!!!!!!

11. NikitaWell Known MemberMember

No I'm a strong fighter haha ;)

Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice