Hi all! I am brand new from Minnesota

kalika

Valued Member
Reaction score
I am not new to fish (had them as a kid) but now am back into after about 20 years off. I have a 10 gallon with 2 Zebra Danios and 2 Platys Male and Female. I also have brand new, 3 day old Platy fry I am desperately trying to help survive by use of a breeder net. I have a 33 gal long tank on it's way. I have never joined an online forum before or even visited chat boards but definitely wanted to connect with other fish geeks and get ideas and advice. I have looked through a lot of what people have posted and everyone seems friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks again to those three who answered a question I had posted yesterday!

Dino

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Glad to have you with us.

Dino

LarryDavid

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to fishlore

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to FishLore!
Carol

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Fishlore!!!!
psst...Minnesota is the best state.....i live there....

Jmarcus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore. Never been to Minnesota. But I heard that it was cold there.

MamaM

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm a Minnesota girl myself, but I live across the river in ND for now. And yes, it's cold! ;D

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yeah its cold....lately its been windchills of about 30, sometimes 40, below 0. brrr!

kalika

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the very warm welcome! It is freezing here in MN. Getting alittle tired of it. I am in Duluth so I hope that if we are going to get snow (we don't have much) that it snows soon! I really hate it when we gat a six foot dump at the end of March or worse, April. Nothing like still have snow patched haning out until May or June. Kind of depressing.

I have been all over fish lore the past week since I desperatley reached out for help last week about fry in my tank. I love the information here and all the links and willingness of everyone to help out and give advice! I couldn't be more thrilled!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom