Hey :)

HalenaDee13

Hey there!
I just registered for FishLore when googling the difference between molly and platy. Off of that thread was another asking for help with a betta having a heater malfunction and as a betta keeper for 7 years I believed I could help! I joined to help were I could and learn what I can, fish keeping seems to be a constant revolving door of learning and I absolutely love it.

Currently have 4 betta (used to be 6 but 2 just passed at the ripe old age of 5 within the past month) 3 albino cory catfish, 1 juli cory catfish, 2 emerald cory catfish (all rescued from petco where they were alone in their tank), 4 panda molly, 5 bumblebee molly, 5 redtail dalmatian molly, 4 blue mystery/nerite snails, 1 tiger nerite snail, and my 2 newest additions to our gilly babies, 1 melanoid axolotl and 1 leucistic axolotl!! My bf has officially cut me off from buying any more tanks apparently "7 is plenty" and of course I want so many more.

I love love love this hobby and it brings me such peace!! So yeah that's me excited to be on an actual forum instead of just facebook groups as those can get nasty/judgy quick.

NC122606

Welcome! You have got to show us some pictures!

Mhamilton0911

Yep, it's a rule. Pictures or it didn't happen

Jk, but we would love to see some pics!

Kitley

welcome!!!!!!!!!!

NBettas83

Welcome to FishLore! I hope you ave a great experience here!

Utar

Welcome to fishlore.

Leeman75

Welcome! I wonder about the Molly/Platy thing too. I cannot tell them apart.

AcornTheBetta

Hi and welcome!

ZMAN3

Hello, Axolotl's are so cool! Any interesting interactions with the other fish?

hello and welcome any questions u have I am happy to help I have a lot of info on fish keeping and plants and some info on shrimp I am good when fish get sick and how to treat them

smee82

Welcome and we are extremely addictive. Now you can't say you weren't warned

ImpairedFish

Stay Fishy and welcome to the most addictive forum on fish....

Pythia

Welcome to the forum!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fisch
Replies
Views
supersix9080
Replies
Views
Brooklynat33