Hey

Ramirezi

Reaction score
Hi there,

First time poster, long time aquarium keeper returning to the hobby.

I’ve kept freshwater fish. Cold water and tropical. I’ve had a number of successful community tanks, my greatest being a 200L African cichlid tank. I’ve successfully tank bred a number of tropical fish including some cichlids (which was the most fun!).

I’m returning to try my hand at a small 57L planted tropical community tank and will be posting on a like thread to find out from others, some critical advice on how I’m doing with it. Feel free to follow and tell me what your thoughts or advice is!

Happy posting and fish keeping!

NC122606

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hi there,

First time poster, long time aquarium keeper returning to the hobby.

I’ve kept freshwater fish. Cold water and tropical. I’ve had a number of successful community tanks, my greatest being a 200L African cichlid tank. I’ve successfully tank bred a number of tropical fish including some cichlids (which was the most fun!).

I’m returning to try my hand at a small 57L planted tropical community tank and will be posting on a like thread to find out from others, some critical advice on how I’m doing with it. Feel free to follow and tell me what your thoughts or advice is!

Happy posting and fish keeping!
Welcome!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom