Hey!

Neon_Man

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have had my freshwater fish tank for a couple months now and I LOVE it. I am sure everyone here at this site loves fish as I do and that is why I am here. Well, Since I consider my self to be a beginner I hope to pick up some great tips and some fun at my stay here!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well we all learn from each other here and you have sure come to the right place if you love your fish. We do too!! We have people here of all ages and all levels of expertise and we all have a good time and help each other as needed. You are welcome to ask any questions you may have, or simply browse the boards and see the pictures of some of our tanks, or post pictures of yours. We love pictures!! It is a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. Welcome again.

Rose

lokky.funky

Reaction score
You'll probably become an expert in fish keeping with the loads of advice from this most knowledgeable set of people... Welcome dear friend.

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! This is a great place to get help and/or just hang out with other folks hooked on the hobby. We're glad you're here, and hope you will visit often!

New Threads