Hey

1. BettaPonic

BettaPonic Well Known Member Member

I have been a fish keeper for almost seven years now. I keep only Least Killifish and Guppies. I do have plans for expansion on tanks, but not on species kept. I plant all my tanks. My favorite plant is my semi aquatic Pothos. I got a cutting from my grandmother six years ago and now my room is full of them. I have kept the Guppies the whole time and the least Killifish for a year and a half. I have pond snails and Assassin Snails. I have a Newly set up 38 gallon guppy tank, a 20 gallon guppy tank, and a 10 gallon Least Killifish tank. I got into fish keeping on middle school when I saw Guppies breeding in a tank. My fish have helped me through my mental health issues. The two times I tried to kill myself this year worrying about them was a factor in not going through with it. When I was in the hospital I worried about them.

2. Dave125g

Dave125g Fishlore Legend Member

I'm a retired solder and have PTSD, so I know where your coming from. Fish keeping has been a very good hobby for me and for the most part has kept me sane.

3. OP
    OP
    BettaPonic

Glad it has helped you. I have known a few people with PTSD and it seems to be miserable. Best of luck of luck.

4. Dave125g

Dave125g Fishlore Legend Member

Best of luck to you as well

5. OP
    OP
    BettaPonic

Thank you