Hey there!

TeachMeChemystery

Reaction score
I just joined today in hopes of having a solid go-to when In need of advice or education, as well as participating general fish geekery. I’ve had my experience with tanks is freshwater 40 or less. I have a tendency to not be real precise which doesn’t work so well in aquariums or baking. So I aim expand my working knowledge, and use better equipment that makes maintenance more user friendly. I just upgraded my tank situation, I have had a a couple fish for the last 6 years that just keep living and sort of limit my tank mate options, so hopefully with their new digs they will be happier and I can creat a more interesting aquarium. Thanks! 9D7B23AE-411B-4660-AA69-6C1F4FD0DA38.jpeg

SanDiegoRedneck

Well Known
Reaction score
TeachMeChemystery said:
I just joined today in hopes of having a solid go-to when In need of advice or education, as well as participating general fish geekery. I’ve had my experience with tanks is freshwater 40 or less. I have a tendency to not be real precise which doesn’t work so well in aquariums or baking. So I aim expand my working knowledge, and use better equipment that makes maintenance more user friendly. I just upgraded my tank situation, I have had a a couple fish for the last 6 years that just keep living and sort of limit my tank mate options, so hopefully with their new digs they will be happier and I can creat a more interesting aquarium. Thanks! 9D7B23AE-411B-4660-AA69-6C1F4FD0DA38.jpeg
Welcome. Looks like you have 3 fans already.

New Threads