Hey there!! I’m new here!

Kandichef

Hi!! I’m new here and basically new to fish keeping hobby. I’ve had fish and fish tanks in the past but I was just a teenager then. Love the tranquility of just sitting in front of a fish tank. Found myself here a couple times already from Google searches figured I might as well join. I have a simple 10 gallon fresh water tank. Husband and I have big hopes and dreams of having a big beautiful salt water tank when we are all grown up. For now my little hobby tank will suffice me. Can’t wait to learn all kinds of stuff here!

BigManAquatics

Welcome to fishlore!

SparkyJones

Hi Kandichef! Welcome and nice to meet you.

PeterFishKeepin

Welcome to fishlore :)

may i ask what fish are in your 10 gal tank? i would love to see photos if your able

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :)

Ssnaaiil

Welcome to fishlore!!!

emeraldking

Hi & welcome to Fishlore...
There are enough knowledgeable members around to help you out with your questions.

Rose of Sharon

Welcome to Fishlore! Hope you love it here!!! :)

Kandichef

Welcome to fishlore :)

may i ask what fish are in your 10 gal tank? i would love to see photos if your able
I unfortunately just lost all but one of my fish to a bad Ich outbreak. I had some mollies, guppies, and a few little tetras. Big box pet store mistake, got them all at once and boom whole tank sick.
I unfortunately just lost all but one of my fish to a bad Ich outbreak. I had some mollies, guppies, and a few little tetras. Big box pet store mistake, got them all at once and boom whole tank sick.

Attachments

• 07B12BA0-E138-435B-AA5A-3A6DD5DF0F1B.jpeg
    07B12BA0-E138-435B-AA5A-3A6DD5DF0F1B.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 5

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom