Hey! Returning Fishkeeper

Lysaell

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hey hey! I started keeping fish about 5 years ago now, but I’ve taken about a 10 month break due to mental health concerns. However I think I’m ready to get back into it! I have an empty 10 gal and a 36 gal, but for now I just plan on aquascaping the 10 gal and maintaining it for a bit before adding fish. I’m making this account to use the forums to get inspiration.

I also have a crested gecko! Her name is Elin. One of my interests is photography.

LeahsTank

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hey hey! I started keeping fish about 5 years ago now, but I’ve taken about a 10 month break due to mental health concerns. However I think I’m ready to get back into it! I have an empty 10 gal and a 36 gal, but for now I just plan on aquascaping the 10 gal and maintaining it for a bit before adding fish. I’m making this account to use the forums to get inspiration.

I also have a crested gecko! Her name is Elin. One of my interests is photography.
Welcome. I find there’s nothing better for my metal health than watching my fish. (At least when they’re healthy.) :)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom