HEY new member

kirk

Reaction score
Gday
Just thought I'd introduce myself Ive used another fish forum and am now using this as well.
I ve being keeping fish for at least two years but tropicals would be just 1 because I got frustrated and wen to goldfish.
At the moment I have a 90L tank shes 2 foot long. I m going to move it from the bedroom to the living room so more people see my hard work ;D.
My tank: has to filter at the moment undergravel and internal. waiting a month before removing the undergravel so I can keep plants. Firstly I gotta save for a light.
I have 8 Platys 7female 1 male,1 Cory,1neon(were 10).

Shrimpy

Reaction score
kirk said:
Gday
Just thought I'd introduce myself Ive used another fish forum and am now using this as well.
I ve being keeping fish for at least two years but tropicals would be just 1 because I got frustrated and wen to goldfish.
At the moment I have a 90L tank shes 2 foot long. I m going to move it from the bedroom to the living room so more people see my hard work ;D.
My tank: has to filter at the moment undergravel and internal. waiting a month before removing the undergravel so I can keep plants. Firstly I gotta save for a light.
I have 8 Platys 7female 1 male,1 Cory,1neon(were 10).
wow my neon pop depleted too

New Threads