Hey Mods, where did my badges go?

ValkyrieLips

I used to have the "lore in fishlore", and the "well known" badge. What happened to them?

awilkinson871

I know the update that just occurred had Mike scrambling to tweak things. You still have Well Known below your name. Now it looks more like a title than a badge. I also read that there were issues with some of the badges. The new set up was counting incorrectly and giving badges where they were not yet earned. Not sure if it is fixed yet or still getting worked out.

JLAquatics

Need to reset best answers/solutions in threads

The lore in fishlore badge was removed due to the bugs with the solutions answer importer. You can read more about it with the above link to Mike's post.

The Well Known, Fishlore VIP, Fishlore Legend etc badges are removed and now just a small font right below your username now after the update.

StarGirl

I used to have the "lore in fishlore", and the "well known" badge. What happened to them?
Did you have The Fishlore one before the update on Friday?

Coradee

Only the ones awarded after the update have been removed so ValkyrieLips yours was one of the glitch ones, the Well known etc isn’t a badge

kansas

I knew it was to good to be true.

peachsonas

Makes sense! It didn’t feel right for me having it even if it wasn’t a glitch. I haven’t been here terribly long and also I’m a fairly new fish keeper, so I’m not the lore in fishlore quite yet ;)

ValkyrieLips

Gotcha. Thank you for the clarification everyone! :)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
Ouse
2 3 4
Replies
Views
ayeayeron
Replies