Hey just wanted to say hey an let my friends an everyone know

jake17

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
The first female betta i got is doing excellent =] got another female and a male. they are doing great. got a 1.5 gallon 2 1 gallons and A 10 gallon. 10 gallon has a few guppies mollies and 1 platy. hopefully gettin a 50 gallon tank soon its goin to take alot of work tho ppl who had it before did horrible wit it. the water was so dirty more than half the water was gone with dead fish in it an maybe 15 was alive when they started out they had atleast 50. at one point there was atleast 20 dead at one time i was so mad. i cleaned it up went over there today an it was lik i discribed earlier. well tough work ahead with it. wish me luck.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to FishLore! sounds like you've got your work cut out for you!
carol

jake17

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I've been a member for a while jus been a long time sense I been on. An yea, hopefully I can get it done by the end of the weekend.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello Jake,

I've moved your thread from the Using the Forum section to the General Discussion section.
Thanks and good luck with your new set up and fish. Please keep us posted.
Ken

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hi again Jake. Thanks for keeping us updated, good luck with the big tank, you'll need it by the sounds of it.

jake17

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thank you all. I got it finished saturday night it took me 4 and a half hours to get it finished. but it looks great now. I counted the fish a week ago there was 14 now there is 8 and on the virge of cleaning the tank I found 2 babies. they are all guppies. but now that I cleaned it they seem to be very happy I got some tank stuff to restore all their color and glow. hopefully soon i can get some more fish to join them. Any suggestions on type of fish?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom