Hey! (just Joined)

Terrac0tta

Hello there! My name is Terra and I love animals, plants and fungi! I'm still learning about aquariums but if you have any advice or fun facts I'd be super excited to hear them. I'm actually a volunteer at my local aquarium but still new to the job and I honestly don't know a lot about fish. I'd love to learn more, that being the reason I joined this site.
I have a 36-ish gallon tank with 2 super fun panda corydoras, a pearl gourami (Who used to hand-feed but is very suddenly terrified of me and hides a ton... I'm concerned about him. Advice?), 3 adult Pacific Mexican mollies (2 polar opposite males; one very out-there and tough and the other a shy omega, and one sassy female) and 4 baby Pacific Mexican mollies (an incredibly exciting surprise from my "omega" molly and my girl)! The only fish with a name is my female molly, Becky
I've got 2 large aquarium plants <3
so yea, have a wonderful day :0 remember to smile

Crispii

Welcome!!!

midna

hey there terra, welcome to fishlore! not every day you see the "and fungi" part lol. I think there was someone on the forum that had some random toadstools pop up on their emergent driftwood in their aquarium. working at an aquarium sounds super cool.

Terrac0tta

hey there terra, welcome to fishlore! not every day you see the "and fungi" part lol. I think there was someone on the forum that had some random toadstools pop up on their emergent driftwood in their aquarium. working at an aquarium sounds super cool.

Oooh, toadstools in an aquarium?! That is too cute. Hehe yes I love my mushroomies
It's a pretty dope aquarium. Not one of those big famous ones like Sea World or anything, but a cute one with many amazing critters!
Thanks midna! <3

midna

nah I remembered incorrectly, different type of mushroom. here's the thread if you're curious.

I have to go to my local aquariums sometime. I went to aquashella back in march and that was fun.

Terrac0tta

nah I remembered incorrectly, different type of mushroom. here's the thread if you're curious.

I have to go to my local aquariums sometime. I went to aquashella back in march and that was fun.
My aquarium is a very petite one. I looove the touch tank because the little kids are hilarious. The other day a boy asked me if he could swim in the tank

Terrac0tta

I also just noticed that I have no idea how to like/rate a post on here. How do you guys do it?!

DoubleDutch

Welcome

midna

I also just noticed that I have no idea how to like/rate a post on here. How do you guys do it?!

there should be a row of little emojI icons at the bottom right corner of each post. if you're using the tapatalk app then i'm not sure if they show up.

mobile browser:

20190505_023029.jpg

thanks, like, agree, funny, winner, informative, love, useful, optimistic, creative and welcome

Terrac0tta

there should be a row of little emojI icons at the bottom right corner of each post. if you're using the tapatalk app then i'm not sure if they show up.

mobile browser:

20190505_023029.jpg

thanks, like, agree, funny, winner, informative, love, useful, optimistic, creative and welcome

Thanks again!

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom