Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by Alcmiller, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Alcmiller

Alcmiller Valued Member Member

Well, I've been on this forum for a week or two getting a feel for the community and I must say, you guys are the best! I've never received so much willing help and advice in my life :;hug2

I decided it's probably time to introduce myself formally or something like that :)

Hey! My name's Alex and I'm a freshman at college right now in good ol' Pennsylvania. My mother has had fish tanks (She's got MTS pretty bad... lol) all my life but I've never really had the chance to look after one myself. Soooo it's well past the time I got one of my own.

After I finish up my spring semester in May I plan on starting my 10 gallon as soon as possible and I will absolutely be going balls to the walls with it too. I'm excited to share the process with all of you. I also plan on doing a bit of vlogging (Video blogging) for this tank, maybe I can make it a bit of a fishlore community tank or something =)

Thanks again for all the help guys and gals! I look forward to getting to know many more of you as I get rolling here.

2. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to Fishlore!

3. d

dee34 Valued Member Member

:;hi1hey alex welcome to the forum

4. thequietman44

thequietman44 Valued Member Member

Welcome Alex!

Don't fool yourself about the 10g. It'll turn into a 55g or larger and start to spawn other 10 and 20g tanks ;). Glad you're excited about fish keeping!

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to FishLore!
    Carol

6. navyscuba

navyscuba Well Known Member Member

:;hi2 Hello Welcome to FL.

7. OP
    OP
    Alcmiller

Alcmiller Valued Member Member

Yeah, I'm well aware.. I've already looked into what I need to house an oscar and I wa... well. We'll save all of those for a later date ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome all, I appreciate it.

8. TedsTank

TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Hiya Alex and welcome!!

Skip the 10 gallon and start with a 20 long!!!...lol

9. m

marina3 Valued Member Member

Welcome!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice