Hey guys

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I haven't been on much lately. It's not that I don't love you guys, it's just that I'm so very busy! My wedding is coming up so fast, and there's still so much to do! Plus things are getting crazy.... my laptop (which is like 2 1/2 years old and used every day almost all day) is dying, the DVD drive decided to stop showing up in my list of disk drives today.... and then my cell phone screen suddenly turned white, so I can't see anything at all... and I'm having an insane reaction to a new medication that I've been taking for 2 months now that has me scared to death, even though the doctor says it's normal.... Among other mishaps.... I swear everything always hits at the same time and when it's most inconvenient. Oh well, such is life.

Well, I thought I'd give you an update on the fishes. Poor Stachi got a cloudy eye, but treatment with Ampicillin took care of that. I am so glad it worked, I was terrified that I was gonna lose him. I haven't been having good luck lately. He and Garth are my oldest surviving fish, and I hope to keep those cute little puffs around for many more years to come. My bettas are all doing great, except that Pippin seems to have decided that he likes his tail to be shorter > And Stormy has mysteriously changed color from lavender to almost white I haven't lost any fish since Alyosha, which is such a relief, for a while there I was losing them left and right. But my three stooges (Garth, Stach, and Kiwi) are all still doing great.

Oh, and I forgot to add, we picked up a free 30g on KSL (utah equivalent of craigslist). Only problem is it came with 3 common plecos and a JD. One of the plecos didn't make it home I think it was cause of all the nasty **** that was stirred up when we were getting them out of the tank to transport. So, we're looking for homes for the remaining guys, haven't found anything yet, so we're doing the best we can...

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello Pink. Nice to see your text as always Congrats on the up and coming wedding!. Glad to hear that your fish are doing well for the most part.
Ken

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Pretty soon you'll be Mrs. PinkFloydPuffer. lol
It's good to hear from you, thanks for the update.

Amanda

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Congrats again on the upcoming wedding! So glad to hear everyone is doing good, congrats on the new tank!

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hey Pink I haven't been on in what seems like forever either. I had no idea you were getting married! Congratulations hun! When's the big day? Planning a wedding is so much fun, but there is a lot involved and sometimes it can get really hectic. It sounds like you have been doing well (except for the allergic reaction to the meds) since you've been away, and your fishies sound like they are doing great as well. I'm so happy for ya, and best wishes for everything to come

iloveengl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Congratulations Pink! Cheers to you and the soon-to-be Mr.Pink. Best wishes for the wedding day. I know it will be amazing for you!

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thank you ladies.
We took my phone dying as an opportunity to move me onto Blake's family plan, so my phone will be cheaper now Though I have to wait for the new phone to get here, which could take a few days...

Tony G.

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
i am so happy for you guys! 2 weeks! man you must be having a hard time sleeping now lol

make sure you tune us in on how everything goes plz!
hmm.... wonder if we can make blake get into fishkeeping lol

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Oh, don't worry about that. He kept fish when he was younger, and right now he has that free 30g with the refugee fish in his bedroom ;D (plus he thinks the puffs are cool, and he bonded with MM's bettas when he had them in AZ for a month, he calls them 'babe-uhs' haha)

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Wow, that's really soon! I can't wait to see pics
Yeah I know!!!
I've already had my bridals/groomals taken.... they are so gorgeous, I love my photographer! (plus we got a discount because my cousin is her friend )

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Yeah I know!!!
I've already had my bridals/groomals taken.... they are so gorgeous, I love my photographer! (plus we got a discount because my cousin is her friend )
My dad was our photographer. Its great when someone close to the family can do it. What's your dress like? I'm assuming Blake has seen it already since you got the pics taken, lol.

pinkfloydpuffer

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
My dad was our photographer. Its great when someone close to the family can do it. What's your dress like? I'm assuming Blake has seen it already since you got the pics taken, lol.
Yeah, my cousin took our engagement pictures (different cousin though lol)
My grandmother made my dress for me. It's absolutely beautiful. It is completely beaded lace with a sash around the hips. It's exactly what I wanted.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom