Hey guys new guy here

1. ivonko Member Member

hey all,

I decided to buy myself an aquarium and figured where to get better answers to questions and commentary than from the pros (thats you) so here i am

i grew up with a 30 gal aquarium in the house. and even though it wasnt mine and wasnt exactly well maintained i still loved watching it.

my favorite fish is the red tailed shark which is the fish i am building my tank around. so it will be a semi-agressive tough fish tank haha

well anyway hi again and thanks ahead of time for answering all the noob questions i will post in the future! :D

2. pitbull_nc Member Member

welcome to FL. feel free to ask any questions you may have.

3. ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to Fishlore :;hi2

Get ready for "What size tank, how many sharks" etc.

FL is a great community for stocking suggestions/advice - and these will most certainly be the first questions you get asked.

Also - If you're not already familiar - make sure you understand the nitrogen cycle ;) (there's a link in my signature, and the words should be highlighted)

Welcome - and we don't believe in stupid questions here in FL :)

4. ivonko Member Member

thanks guys. i posted my questions regarding the shark/ tank situation in the new tank section. but thanks for the heads up. and im never shy to ask questions when they come up haha so ill let you know

5. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to Fishlore!

6. Fall River Member Member

Welcome to our forum. Hope you learn and enjoy as much as I have. :)

7. Disc61 Well Known Member Member

Hello and welcome to Fishlore:;hi1

8. bowcrazy Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FishLore! Hope you find the site as enjoyable and informative as I have over the past year. Lots of good fish-keepers here willing to help you out all you have to do is ask. Advice is free, patience a virtue and having fun while learning mandatory. You will soon learn that your “spell checker” doesn’t know fish and our chemistry class is easy and the only testing is done by you.

9. Borisbbadd Guest

Hi and welcome !!!

10. ivonko Member Member

thanks all. im already out and about asking noob questions and getting great answers from people who clearly have a lot of patience haha im happy to be on here with a bunch of chill and friendly people

11. dee34 Member Member

hi welcome to the forum :)

12. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome to fish lore! Hopefully you will find all the answers you are looking for and really enjoy your new tank!

13. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

Welcome Welcome Welcome