hey guys! its been a while

maxima423

hey guys, its really been a while!! about four to five months I think, a lot has changed personally and I have BEEN really busy with work and school, well lets start with the fish tanks:

55g:

- my AC70 just broke and I just ordered a new one, should arrive by next week, good thing my other two filters didnt break

- next is my stock, I still have the same stock more or less:

2 BP's
6 tiger barbs - rescue
6 orange von rio tetras
6 juliI cories
5 cherry barbs

- the fish are really healthy and none have shown any kind of sickness

20g long:

stock currently is:

1 BP ( was a rescue and will be rehoming in a week YAY, I have tried having all three BP's in the 55 gallon but the other two BP's are more than twice as big as the little baby )
1 bolivian ram
1 BN pleco
2 sparkling gourami

- I am getting rid of all the plants, I decided I didnt want to go travel into that path anymore

- all the fish are healthy and have shown no signs of sickness

lastly is my bettas:

all three are healthy and doing well

Spot, Giyo and Pontus

as of my schooling and work, both are doing great, I decided I didnt want to continue my major cause of the things I had to do and I was really not comfy doing it, I still want to do something in the medical field but I really want to avoid patient contact, will be enrolling again in a few months and maybe move to a new college.

as for work, I quit my job about 4 months ago and just found a new one in october, its A LOT better and much more hours =] pay is almost the same though, but the hours make up for it!

so what's up with you folks, haven't posted in a while lol

Aquarist

Hello Maxima,

Nice to see you back on line!

Ken

pirahnah3

hey there glad to hear things are going about as well as possible for you!

Lexi03

Hey! Its been awhile! I was gone a bit too and just came back! Glad your job situation is better, its hard nowadays. Good to hear the fish are well (particuarlly the sparkling gouramis ;D they are my favorites... of your fish at least.)

What kind of courses are you thinking of taking? You must have a much stronger stomach than I do, I wouldn't even think of trying anything in the medical field. I'm still hoping to make it to culinary school sometime soon, I really should find that recipe thread, I created a couple reciepes last fall that everyone really seemed to enjoy, after coming home from the orchird with 15lbs of apples. But then again I have recentlly taken a huge intrest in gemstones and jewelry making... maybe I should consider a duel degree... so many intrests and hobbies... so hard to choose!

Its good to have you back!

Lucy

Nice to see you back

maxima423

Hello Maxima,

Nice to see you back on line!

Ken

thanks ken, the two BP's that I spoke to you earlier the year are a lot better, they never leave each others side and they LOVE to move everything, they now have their own cave under a pile of driftwood lol, I think that's pretty neat ^_^

hey there glad to hear things are going about as well as possible for you!

thanks bud

Hey! Its been awhile! I was gone a bit too and just came back! Glad your job situation is better, its hard nowadays. Good to hear the fish are well (particuarlly the sparkling gouramis ;D they are my favorites... of your fish at least.)

What kind of courses are you thinking of taking? You must have a much stronger stomach than I do, I wouldn't even think of trying anything in the medical field. I'm still hoping to make it to culinary school sometime soon, I really should find that recipe thread, I created a couple reciepes last fall that everyone really seemed to enjoy, after coming home from the orchird with 15lbs of apples. But then again I have recentlly taken a huge intrest in gemstones and jewelry making... maybe I should consider a duel degree... so many intrests and hobbies... so hard to choose!

Its good to have you back!

I was taking respiratory therapy, and I could not do what they do, first of I don't like needles, I am one of those people that faint when I get my blood taken, second I can't puncture people and take their blood, the yelling just kills me, especially when you do it to a little kid... it literally breaks my heart

I am going to get my certification on Pharmacy Tech around Jan/Feb and if I like after a year or so, I plan to do Pharmacy =]

a friend of mine is going to one of the top culinary schools in NY and she is about to graduate, I love her food soooo much and I love taste testing lol, she fills my tummy with all sorts of yummy ^_^

Nice to see you back

thanks lucy!!!

Sharkdude

Yet another triumphant return! Welcome back Max!

maxima423

thanks, I am not fully back yet, but definitely will be more active =]

Jaysee

welcome back!

did you buy a whole new filter or just the motor?

maxima423

well in my tempt to give myself a good christmas, I bought myself:

new filter
new fish food
new driftwood
new gaming laptop
xbox 360
and I aint finished lol

new filter that should arrive next week =] the old AC70 was real old and it was missing parts and leaking, so it was time to get a new one

Jaysee

you're treating yourself very well indeed. I bought myself a countertop dishwasher - it was delivered today I had 3 loads of dishes waiting for it! I love it. I HIGHLY recommend one to anyone who doesn't have a dishwasher. Well, and singles or couples. Definitely not big enough for a family, but then again IMO it's sooooooo much better than not having one.

maxima423

you're treating yourself very well indeed. I bought myself a countertop dishwasher - it was delivered today I had 3 loads of dishes waiting for it! I love it. I HIGHLY recommend one to anyone who doesn't have a dishwasher. Well, and singles or couples. Definitely not big enough for a family, but then again IMO it's sooooooo much better than not having one.

lol yea I am, omg I can't believe you didnt wash those before hand, that would of drove me NUTS!!!

Chicken farmer

do you have pics of you tanks and fishies?

maxima423

no I dont, I don't have lights for the 55 gallon and its in a corner, it does get a lot of sunlight (surprised that there is no algae) so I never found the need for it, and it has BP's that has the credentials of being a master of moving, so yea, I never could take good pics of that tank lol

the 20 gallon I do, but I currently don't have time to upload them, I am usually posting on my phone, when I find time to get on my laptop I will def show some pics =]

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Mer-max
Replies
Views
ValerieAdams
Replies
Views
Tigress Hill
Replies
Views