Hey from Middle Georgia

mjennings

My name is Margaret and I am a mom of two girls. I had a couple fish tanks growing up and wanted to start one for my 6 yr old. I have never done live plants and am looking into them for her first tank! Currently looking for threads to my questions before i ask them! Looking forward to getting some answers!

tonysharks

Welcome to fishlore. Live plants are the way to go in my opinion. They offer tons of benefits for the fish and add another layer to fish keeping. I learned a ton about which plants to keep for beginners and which fit my setup from watching aquarium co op videos on YouTube. They also have a website where you can purchase plants and I've yet to get a bad plant from them. Good luck

OP
M

mjennings

tonysharks said:
Welcome to fishlore. Live plants are the way to go in my opinion. They offer tons of benefits for the fish and add another layer to fish keeping. I learned a ton about which plants to keep for beginners and which fit my setup from watching aquarium co op videos on YouTube. They also have a website where you can purchase plants and I've yet to get a bad plant from them. Good luck
Thank you so much! My daughter enjoys looking at Betta so I am trying to research as much as possible so we have a good first experience! Thanks for the you tube tip I will definitely check them out.

New Threads