Hey Everyone!

AquaticJ

Fishlore VIP
I haven’t been very active on here lately, I moss talking to a lot of you and I’m going to try and start being more active!

ValerieAdams

Fishlore VIP
Hey! I haven't been active either and I miss everyone so much! Maybe this thread will reconnect some of us

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Has anyone heard from Gypsy13 lately? I have been around but not answering too many threads. Still not feeling the best but at least I'm home from the hospital.

ValerieAdams

Fishlore VIP
david1978 said:
Has anyone heard from Gypsy13 lately? I have been around but not answering too many threads. Still not feeling the best but at least I'm home from the hospital.
May 31st she was on my thread. But I've barely been on since then. Hospital?! Why were you in the hospital? I've missed so much

david1978

Fishlore Legend
I have a large patch of Hydradinitis so it gets infected at times. If I don't catch I soon enough it seems to get in my blood. Having chrones and on humira probably doesn't help much either.

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
david1978 said:
Still among living. But voice no work. So glad you are better. Miss all.

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
All of you need to be more active IMO .
Some don't understand the seasonal swings forums get and newbs may think you all are gone !
I know that this time of year is full of other things to do but stopping in and saying hI or answering a question every now and then has no further obligations !
I love summer but look forward to the activity forums get in winter !o_O

OP
AquaticJ

AquaticJ

Fishlore VIP
Whoops, disappeared again. Started a new job and have been on vacation the last week, life is hectic currently.

goldface

Fishlore VIP
Do you even have fish anymore?!? Be honest!

Nah, just kidding. Welcome back. I haven't been too active myself, I don't think.

goldface

Fishlore VIP
ValerieAdams said:
Lol I only have 2
Gee, Valerie, I'm aware you've been busy, but, not to sound overly dramatic, it felt like you ghosted us. Unless you were in a black ops mission, there is no excuse. Feelings were hurt (not mine. I have thick skin).

Seriously, though, only 2 left? My condolences, but you're not giving up now, are you :grumpy:?

ValerieAdams

Fishlore VIP
scarface said:
Gee, Valerie, I'm aware you've been busy, but, not to sound overly dramatic, it felt like you ghosted us. Unless you were in a black ops mission, there is no excuse. Feelings were hurt (not mine. I have thick skin).

Seriously, though, only 2 left? My condolences, but you're not giving up now, are you :grumpy:?
I know, I know. I'm sorry. If you count working in a daycare for 96 hours every two weeks a blacks ops mission, then I have an excuse:hilarious: But I have been more active somewhat since quitting that job.

Not giving up, just taking a break. I sent my pandas to Mcasella and my ember tetras went to OhioMark. I still have my two betta fish and a TON of snails. I just have no room for a 29 gallon since I moved and really just no time to put into it.

New Threads