Hey Everyone!

ebbandflow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!! Whoa have I missed the forum. My computer has been acting up lately and wasnt turning on, plus i've been real busy with work on top of that. But its good to be back. I hope my computer troubles are over. I'll catch up with everything (ive got a lot of reading ahead of me ;D). So many new posts!! And new people. Its good to see.

ebbandflow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

He's a fighter. Still confusing me. He sits on the bottom of his tank unless I am feeding him or he is coming up for air. His fins have stopped getting worse but are not getting better. I tried everything. And am still trying more. I'm thinking the constant meds might have hurt him and since I have tried all of them at this point anyway I'm stopping them and just increasing the salt. I've stopped worrying about it though. I'm trying my best and I'm just letting go of the outcome. Its tough though.

divakeeks

Valued Member
Reaction score
I can understand how tough that must be for you. These little guys pull at our heart strings so much more than I would have ever imagined and become our best friends so fast.

I hope that he continues to fight and will get through this.

Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kelly

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! I wondered where you were.

I hope Satin will be OK. I was thinking about him the other day.

Gwenz

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I willl have to admit to a great deal of worrying on the score of Satin and you. I had imagined all sorts of bad happenings and am so glad that none of the things I had imagined came true. It is so good to have you back but I am so sorry that Satin is not in the best of health as yet.

Perhaps the best thing you can do at this point is to let nature have a chance to take over and as you say just use the salt. It is too bad that nothing seemed to clear the problem up but at least it didn't seem to be getting worse. Fins do take a whale of a long time to regenerate. Marty is just now getting most of his regenerating after his little bout with finrot.

Oh WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME BACK. My how I have missed you both.

Rose

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
with what chickidee was saying Inari's fins are finally starting to look normal again it took almost a full bottle of melafix (well a diluted version anyway) and a 10 gallon tank for his fins to finally look decent again I hope satin starts to feel better is it constipation is that the issue here or what is it i can't remeber u've been gone too long lol
sorry i'm only 21 and i have a horrible memory

Inari

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom