hey everyone where can i buy red cherry shrimps?

Discussion in 'Shrimps and Crabs' started by kuba1992, Apr 5, 2010.

1. k

kuba1992 Valued Member Member

hey everyone! where can i get cherry shrimps? or any kind of shrimps matter of fact... thanks in advance

2. Jaysee

Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

Aquabid.com

3. Meenu

Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

my LFS sells them. You could check yours - maybe they could order them for you? Definitely aquabid gets a thumbs up from the members here. Another option would be to post a wanted add in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of this forum.

4. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

I'll have some available in the next 2-3 weeks if you can wait. :)

5. Jaysee

There are yellow (cherry) shrimp too.

6. jetajockey

jetajockey Fishlore VIP Member

I suggest calling your LFS to see what they have or what they can order, the online option seems viable also but i've shyed away from it personally just because of the shipping costs. Good luck!

7. Jaysee

Inverts ship a lot better than fish. The shipping cost for shrimp is much lower. Often the shipping is free (built into the price :) )

8. jetajockey

jetajockey Fishlore VIP Member

also a benefit to aquabid that i did notice is you can get them much cheaper than in the LFS, most buyout prices I've seen on there were for half or sometimes less of what the LFS charges.

9. Jaysee

I've seen $4, so the 15+ (cause they always send more) you get for $20 (with shipping) is a great deal.

10. u

uprightandlocked Well Known Member Member

In addition to aquabid.com you could also try eBay. That is where I bought my RCS. The auction was for 20 shrimp for 28 dollars (Shipping included) and I ended up receiving almost 30 shrimp!

11. OP
    OP
    k

kuba1992 Valued Member Member

ok but how long do they take to come to your door?

12. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Priority is 2-3 days in continental US. Juvie and young adult shrimp are better shippers than adults.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice