Hey Everyone, My Name Is Amber. Check Out My Tank:)

NavyChief20

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ooooh, it looks like it doesn't it? I was too busy admiring the stump lol!
The stump is real nice. However, that is a Jaguar....i can tell you from personal experience that they dont get along well with anything. Mine strikes the surface when its feeding time or if i walk through the gallery to go to work and dont acknowledge him. Lol. Seriously though he will wipe out the tank.

OP
Amberlee25

Amberlee25

Reaction score
The stump is real nice. However, that is a Jaguar....i can tell you from personal experience that they dont get along well with anything. Mine strikes the surface when its feeding time or if i walk through the gallery to go to work and dont acknowledge him. Lol. Seriously though he will wipe out the tank.
Yes that's a jag. We enjoy them being territorial in there rn. Eventually we will separate

OP
Amberlee25

Amberlee25

Reaction score
I like keeping aggressive fish because I can get away with putting alot of natural things in the tank without the fish being affected. Cichlids are definitely the hardiest out of the freshwater fish. I feed my fish earthworms and everything. As for the tank its about as natural as it comes nothing is boiled from the wilderness.

NavyChief20

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I like keeping aggressive fish because I can get away with putting alot of natural things in the tank without the fish being affected. Cichlids are definitely the hardiest out of the freshwater fish. I feed my fish earthworms and everything. As for the tank its about as natural as it comes nothing is boiled from the wilderness.
The added benefit is that cichlids have attitude and character. I do the same as far as layout. All natural and looks like a slice out of a river. I make my own 3D backgrounds and include lava rock for added in tank bb attachment sites.

Toggle Sidebar

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom