Hey Everyone! Glad to meet you all!

Amyleigh11

Hi all! I'm new here and I look forward to getting to know everyone! I've been around aquariums since I was a toddler (younger probably) and have been keeping fish on my own for 35 years. Currently, I have two freshwater tanks, a 125 gallon and a 10 gallon. Thanks for allowing me to be a member of your group!

Attachments

• IMG_3517.JPG
    IMG_3517.JPG
    260.3 KB · Views: 20

ForBettaorForWorse

Welcome! This is the best forum for fish lovers, imo.

StarGirl

Welcome to Fishlore! :)

BigManAquatics

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!!

richiep

Croeso welcome to fishlore

PlantedCommunityTank132

Hi all! I'm new here and I look forward to getting to know everyone! I've been around aquariums since I was a toddler (younger probably) and have been keeping fish on my own for 35 years. Currently, I have two freshwater tanks, a 125 gallon and a 10 gallon. Thanks for allowing me to be a member of your group!
Welcome to fishlore. I just looked at your pic and noticed a Chinese algae eater. I had one too, but had to give it away since my tank was too small for him (or her)

Rose of Sharon

Welcome to Fishlore! Hope you love it here!!! :)

Chiz

Welcome, and what a photogenic pleco- very pretty tank.

Amyleigh11

Welcome to fishlore. I just looked at your pic and noticed a Chinese algae eater. I had one too, but had to give it away since my tank was too small for him (or her)
I once had to get rid of one from a 75 gallon--they can get so bossy and territorial. Thankfully my rainbow shark keeps him in line in the 125:)
Welcome, and what a photogenic pleco- very pretty tank.
Thank you. Yes, "the Dude" is very photogenic, and the total boss of the aquarium:)
Welcome to Fishlore! Hope you love it here!!! :)
Thank you :)

PlantedCommunityTank132

is the plecos name "the dude"?

Amyleigh11

Welcome aboard! :) Is that a Red tail shark behind the driftwood?
I was always a red-tailed shark lover, but this time around I got a rainbow shark and I'm pleased that I did. He's usually the fish that others point out first when they see my aquarium!
is the plecos name "the dude"?
Yes lol. He's king of the aquarium and has the respect of all the fish, so my mom named him "the dude."
Welcome! This is the best forum for fish lovers, imo.
Thank you!
Croeso welcome to fishlore
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_3551.JPG
    IMG_3551.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3544.JPG
    IMG_3544.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 6

PlantedCommunityTank132

Nice. The red-tailed shark looks super cool