Here's what I have been up to while I haven't been home......

chickadee
While I haven't been home and at the computer or when for some reason I am not able to be at the computer (break down or bossy people) when I am at home I needed something to do. the couple who run Miami Aquariums is expecting their first child after a few years of marriage and this is what I have been working on for them. Sent it to them today.

Rose

Tom
That is just addorable. My only question is, why not a betta? It suits it perfectly too.
Tom

chickadee
My mom is a quilter too and she had this pattern and I thought it was just too cute. I did not think about a betta. I should have posted a bit ahead of time and gotten the idea and I might have. I had a lot of fun doing it, but I am glad to be back with my real love.

Rose

Tom
At you were busy while not here. It is good to have you back.
Tom

COBettaCouple
maybe a betta one for their next child? great job! i'd be lucky to get 2 threads together myself.

Tom
maybe a betta one for their next child? great job! i'd be lucky to get 2 threads together myself.
Ya, I would probably have to go to the hospital because I stabbed my eye with one of the needles. lol
Tom

Tazmiche
Rose it's lovely. I love sewing but I doubt that i'd have the patience to sew a quilt!!
I did make my Mum's birthday card and tried to put a betta on it, it's not brilliant but she liked it!

I'm sure the couple will be thrilled with their gift

Michelle

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Oh that's so sweet I like it

Miley ♥

Tazmiche
Hey Miley I love all your hearts!! Where did they come from? ???

Stradius011
Nice quilt and card

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
They were in an email I got so I copied them and have been using them

I love hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Miley ♥

Tazmiche
I can certainly see that!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

chickadee
I love the card as well. It reminds me of "quilling" and it is something I have always wanted to have the patience to do. It is beautiful to do and so time consuming. I would bet she will treasure it forever.

Rose

Isabella
Rose, LOVELY quilts It sure takes lots of talent and time to make something like this l

Tazmiche, I love your b-day card

Tazmiche
I love the card as well. It reminds me of "quilling" and it is something I have always wanted to have the patience to do. It is beautiful to do and so time consuming. I would bet she will treasure it forever.

Rose

Yes it is quilling, i'm new to crafting and like to be spend time with tricky stuff. That was my second card and she LOVED it!

nmwierman1977
Those are beautiful Rose. The only thing I can do is latch hook. . My mom got me into that. I'm good at drawing as long as I'm looking at something. I love arts and crafts stuff. Natalie

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Ohio Mark
Replies
Views
_Fried_Bettas_
Replies
Views
PlantedCommunityTank132
Replies
Views