Here's a great site for the betta lovers

Phloxface

Well Known
Reaction score
In one of the picture threads I found a guy who takes absolutely amazing photos of his fish! I would pay him good money to come here and take photos of mine!
He has one closeup photo of a Betta with his mouth open and you can clearly see the rows and rows of little teeth on the top of his mouth. That's how they crunch their pellets.
Scroll down about 3/4 of the way to see the Betta teeth photo. All his photos are amazing!

voiceless_kat

Well Known
Reaction score
WOW, WOW, WOWOW! Amazing photographs. Makes me want to go hug my betta kids!!! I want many tee-shirts, each with one of those photos on it! Betta Fire - magnificent!

Thanks for the ling, Tom!

Val

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
yea, he's a judge that goes around to IBC shows.. i'm just trying to remember if that's the URL his wife gave me for their website.

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Wonderful site, thanks for the link. I have signed on there and plan on doing a lot of reading... I agree, those photos were totally amazing!!! wowoww.....
~ kate

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
That is a really great site. I've just checked out the caresheet section and they give fabulous advice about what sort of meds to stock and what to do if the betta gets sick.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
did you know that if you keep bettas in ginger ale instead of water, they never get sick! ..ok, random sillyness over.. just had to get that out or an eye would pop-out or something.

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
he he he, if you get a curved spine too, and if your belly swell up real bad, you may have a touch of pescian TB!

New Threads