Here to Learn

Vix

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I work in a pet shop, so I'm here to learn as much as I can about fish. 8 months in and it's very addictive. I don't have a tank of my own, but I do have 30 tanks in work to mind (along with more experienced staff, obviously!) Maybe one day I will have a tank of my own, we will see. I look forward to learning from all of you.

JettsPapa

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Welcome.

CichlidJynx

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Vix said:
Hey guys,

I work in a pet shop, so I'm here to learn as much as I can about fish. 8 months in and it's very addictive. I don't have a tank of my own, but I do have 30 tanks in work to mind (along with more experienced staff, obviously!) Maybe one day I will have a tank of my own, we will see. I look forward to learning from all of you.
Welcome! That’s what everyone should be here for, to help and grow in the hobby. If you local to Florida I have 3 tanks not in use and would love to help you start your hobby! :rolleyes:

Vix

Reaction score
CichlidJynx said:
Welcome! That’s what everyone should be here for, to help and grow in the hobby. If you local to Florida I have 3 tanks not in use and would love to help you start your hobby! :rolleyes:
Haha, I'm in Ireland, so not exactly local to Florida! But that is so kind of you!

CichlidJynx

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Vix said:
Haha, I'm in Ireland, so not exactly local to Florida! But that is so kind of you!
Dang! I love the hobby so much I have definitely devolved Multiple Tank Syndrome :D I’m currently running 6 tanks with 3 ready for more!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom