here is my beautiful cat - milo :D

1. Maddison Initiate Member

here is milo. sorry the pics are quite small, and a bit fuzzy cos he never sitis still :)

Attached Files:

2. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Milo is darling!! Thanks for sharing :D
    Carol

3. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

cute :D

4. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Ahhh I am crazy about cats! Yours is so CUTE !!! Is that a Tabby or an Egyptian Mau? My cat looks a lot like yours. I have a male Tabby named Tiger. I also had a female black-and-white tuxedo kitty, but she's gone :'( I will be getting another kitty in her place soon. Miss her a lot though - she had the most adorable personality I've ever come across in a cat.

5. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

all these kitties are making me homesick for my "mitzi" my Abyssinian (sp?) she lived 23 years before she left me. it was like losing a member of the family.

Rose

6. Maddison Initiate Member

aw, im sorry to hear about ur kitten. i think hes a bengal, although not a full one his mum was tho, so i guess hes half? lol. he follows me everywhere, hes so cute :)

7. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

he is beautiful. bengals have the reputation for being very affectionate. you are very fortunate to have one even if he is only half. he is so lovely and the pictures are pretty good for a cat, i know how hard it is to get them to pose.

Rose

8. Maddison Initiate Member

thnx :D. hes so affectionate at 6 in the morn tho! lol. haha i know, he wouldnt sit stil

9. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

yes they do try to put you on their schedule instead of allowing you to set your own. i could never sleep in on my days off, she would always make me get up at my regular time no matter what. but we love them anyway.

Rose
    ;)

10. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

Just wanted to add that this time I will adopt a cat from a shelter. I have never done that before but whenever I watch cats in shelters on TV or online, my heart melts. I feel so sorry for all of them. These programs make me cry. Some people are so cruel to throw their cats, often pregnant females or females with a bunch of little kittens, on the street of a harsh city like New York. So this time I will adopt some poor kitty who deserves a loving home. Why buy a cat when you can make a difference by adopting one? I am already making arrangements with my local shelter to see a kitty named Suzie that is 13 months old. She was found on a street during a cold night with her tiny kitten. The kitten is already adopted. I thought maybe I will try and see if I could adopt the mom. Animals in shelters often have gone through a lot, and when someone shows them some love and adopts them, they can be incredibly grateful to you and show much affection in return. What would be more beautiful than a kitty like this?

11. Jon Well Known Member Member

adorable cat... very nice and noble deed to adopt. give a poor cat a good home.