Here is Marty Jr. .... Coming Soon!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Here is Marty Jr.

He was Marty Jr. He was ordered tonight.

It is as close to my little boy as I could get. I will be happy and he is also a dalmation betta which I have always wanted.

Rose

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
That is one wild looking betta... very cool fins!

cherryrose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
8) I love him!!! I didn't know you could even get dalmation bettas. He is a wonderful addition to your family.

CherryRose

divakeeks

Valued Member
Reaction score
HE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

windymeadow

Reaction score
what a great looking fish! Very cool.

Phloxface

Well Known Member
Reaction score
He's beautiful!!

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow! Rose he is handsome ...sure is true that "God don't make no junk"! Val

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow Rose. He's beautiful. Natalie

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'm glad you could finally find a Marty Jr!! He is one cool looking Betta. Love the blue eyes. I'd never even heard of dalmation Bettas before.

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow!  Rose he is handsome ...sure is true that "God don't make no junk"!  Val

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The original dalmation that I saw was orange with red spots...they are spotted bettas. I already had a peach color and I really wanted one with Marty's type of colors. I could not find a Crowntail that met the bill so a Halfmoon had to do and it was neat that he was also a Dalmation. He will go in the half of the 25 that JT is sharing. I will wake up every morning to watch him. He will have 2 loaches and 2 otos for company in his 12.5 gallon to play with. (if the tank comes)

Rose

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well in true fashion for the way my life has been going lately, they sold my fish while the owner was in New York and his brother was running the place for a few days. So I now have a blue/purple/ and celophane Over Halfmoon coming and I will still call him Marty Jr. He does not quite look like him but I do like him a lot and he is a young betta and has a lot of growing to do and will have fins like Alexander when he grows up.

He will also have the blue eyes they just look darker in the photo.

I could not go to bed without showing him to you.

Rose

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow, he is a very nice looking Betta. That's weird that after you had ordered the other one that they sold it to someone one. Why would they do that? Natalie

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh and the 25 gallon tank came and it was cracked so no more SeaClear tanks for me. I went back to a 25 gallon Glass Marineland tank and it will be here in a week or less I will put my house on it. I love their products. Of course it will weigh a ton but I do not care the other one took forever to get here and had reviews that said they came cracked and had to be returned, I should have listened to them. I already bought the Eclipse 2 top for it but the Marineland top comes with one so I will just have a spare if anything happened to the first one. I guess I am set to go when the tank gets here. YAY..

Rose

Just hope it does not come for the next few days. This will be my finat entry for a while folks have a good week and I am with you in spirit if not in posting. I wish the best for you all.

Rose

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow, those are really good pictures Rose. You'll have to let me know how you take such good ones...mine are so blurry I don't even bother posting them. He looks very nice. As usual you sure can pick 'em.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Sorry they sold the other one you wanted. The new one is very gorgeous though.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL BETTA!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Heard from Rose today and she is home and doing well. She said to tell everyone hello.
Carol

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am home and doing fairly well but will not be here for a lot yet for a while and am so proud of how well you have done without me. the answers that have been given are splendidid and most appropriate. You all make me so proud.

Rose

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome Home Rose, it is so good to hear from you, even if just for a short hello.

Take good care of yourself, Val & Neptune
PS : That second fish is gorgeous!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom