Here is AZUL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
:-[  We (Azul & I) are really getting quite the swelled heads here.  I am sure that there are MANY Bettas just as beautiful as he is but I just have an unusual attraction to him as he is my "family". 

Shalom to you all and thank you from both of us,

Rose & Azul

Miss Mouse

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I have the same with my Taro - I feel like I have this infinty with him. When I go to the tank in the mornings he swims up to mny face and shows off his fins and shows me he's hungry by bobbing up to the top. I could watch him all day...
Carol: I didn't put the shrimps in with him cos I know he would have eaten them - they went in with the platys. I think they were bought up in cold water and coudln't handle the warmer water even though I let them adjust in the bag for about 20 minutes.. i'll put this in a new topic.. :-\

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Do put it into a new topic. Lets see if we can figure out what happened
Carol

jim55379

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ahhh very clever chickadee azul is blue en espanyol.... nice pics :

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
jim55379 said:
Ahhh very clever chickadee azul is blue en espanyol.... nice pics :
yes he was my first fish and my darling first betta. he went to the big aquarium where he won't be bothered with the likes of humans anymore. even the best die of disease when their conditions aren't just right. i made every mistake in the book with him when i first got him and he had a weak immune system. he finally died of dropsy after having it for about 3 weeks. it truly broke my heart but at the last i knew he was suffering and was prepared for him to go his tank had no light for about 5 weeks and this is when i found out that fish need at least 6 hours of light a day to keep up their natural immune system by producing Vitamin D. i will never forget that. i now have 3 extra hoods for each of my aquariums (overkill I know but i won't lose another fish to poor immune system due to darkness )

Thank you for the kind comment.
Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Dream Tank Type?

• Freshwater

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Saltwater

Votes: 9 37.5%

Top Bottom